Saed Karzoun is a journalist, entrepreneur and motivational speaker, founder, and CEO of Taghyeer for Social Media. In May 2016, Saed was awarded the $50k King Abdullah II Award for Youth Innovation and Achievement (KAAYIA) for the Arab countries. In October 2015 Saed was awarded the ASHOKA" Prize; the world’s largest entrepreneurship prize. In 2015, he published his first Book “30 Secret Numbers”. In April 2015, he was chosen as a 2015 Internet Freedom Fellow under the auspices of the United States Mission to the United Nations in Geneva. In December 2014, Saed won the German Transparency International prize, Social Entrepreneurs Initiative Global 2014. “Taghyeer “ is a non-profit company working on developing social media usage in Palestine and making a change in society on issues revolving around women and youth such as: YouKnow: freedom of the Internet, BlogBus – We blog to Develop, Mappingher – Tech for Women.
MA International Relations and Affairs/Diplomacy – Birzeit University. 2015 - Present
BA Journalism and Media, with a major in radio and a minor in TV. 2003 - 2007
Birzeit University, Palestine.
- Email: Karzoun.firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://goo.gl/t6m5rf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saedkarzoun
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saed.karzoun
- Blog: https://saedkarzoun.wordpress.com/
- Mobile: 00972- 599 – 370 – 687
- The Book: Amazon – Kindle Edition: http://amzn.com/B01BUD93OO
Create Space - Paperback: https://www.createspace.com/6083781